Best Panty Liners: What Are They Used For & Who Can Use Them?
Pantyliners have gained immense popularity in the past few years. ‘A blessing’ is what most women would say of it. To simply put it, pantyliners are the smaller, slimmer, lighter and more convenient cousin of sanitary pads!
WHAT ARE PANTYLINERS USED FOR?
A panty liner can be used on the receding days of your menstruating cycle where you experience spotting. Otherwise, it can be worn every day to keep your intimate area feeling fresh and clean. The absorbent fabric in a pantyliner helps manage daily vaginal discharge, light menstrual flow and perspiration.
BENEFITS OF USING PANTYLINERS:
- It Helps Maintain Vaginal Health
Vaginal discharge is common and, is said to be good for a female body. But it can make us feel uncomfortable at times, especially when we are out and don’t have easy access to a washroom. At such times, wearing panty liners is the easiest way to deal with the damp feeling down there. These liners keep the vagina fresh since the product is made using breathable fabric that keeps the moisture from getting trapped. Pantyliners are also champion in controlling sweat during workouts.
- Panty Liners For Unexpected Periods
Sometimes when periods come unexpectedly, having a panty liner handy (rather, stuck on your panty already) is such a lifesaver. It saves your pants (or any bottom wear) and your panties from getting stained, stubbornly.
- It's A Saviour On The Last Day
The last day of periods means fewer, but definite leaks. Light menstrual stains or spots can be absorbed with panty liners.
- No More Feeling Awkward
Sometimes when we laugh too hard or sneeze, we might lose some bladder control and that's absolutely normal. Saviour! Pantyliners. You could easily avoid that awkward run to the loo.
- It Helps When There's No Tissue Roll
Imagine you are on a road trip and happen to access a washroom with no tissue rolls. But, if you have panty liners on, they offer a breathable, dry environment down there. That's a win-win!
- It Helps Absorb Postpartum Flow
New mommies can reap the benefit of using panty liners. Postpartum flow or lochia is common for a few weeks after giving birth, and wearing panty liners can be helpful.
- Avoid wearing pantyliners overnight. Wear a fresh one every morning.
- Avoid scented panty liner. They may cause irritation and discomfort.
- Like every sanitary product, remember to neatly wrap your pantyliners and dispose of them.
- Do not flush it down a toilet
- Pantyliners aren’t a substitute for sanitary napkins/tampons/menstrual cups. Being thinner and smaller, they can only absorb light flows.
- If you have sweaty underarms and have run out of sweat pads, grab a pantyliner. Place the sticky side on the shirt in your underarm. The stick-on absorbs the sweat, leaving your underarms feeling dry, all day long. You can use this hack even to absorb any breast sweat you might experience. Stick one in your bra.
- Works as a heel cushion. Wearing heels for long hours can lead to bruises on the back. Besides using coconut oil, you can always stick a panty liner. Just cut it in half and place it inside your heels. It gives your feet some cushioning, and you can go to bed with painless feet.
There has been a lot of debate around panty liners, but I hope after reading this, you understand that keeping your intimate areas dry and fresh, leaves less room for infections. Make them a part of your routine! If you’re looking to invest in the right one, here are 3 of my suggestions:
The Woman's Company Panty Liners are ORGANIC, ULTRA SOFT, and CHEMICAL FREE. Treat your intimate area with love and care with this amazing pack of 30 panty liners.
All that you read about pantyliners are TRUE with Sirona Ultra Thin Pantyliners. Made for quick absorption of vaginal discharges while also being soft on your intimate area, this pack of 60 pantyliners might just be your best investment. This comes in LARGE size.
All that you read about pantyliners are TRUE with Sirona Ultra Thin Pantyliners. Made for quick absorption of vaginal discharges while also being soft on your intimate area, this pack of 60 pantyliners might just be your best investment. This comes in a LARGE size.
Better be prepared for the unexpected!
Shop Smart. Shop Social! ❤️
Better be prepared for the unexpected!
Shop Smart | Shop Social! ❤️