A succulent plant with rejuvenating and soothing properties, Aloe Vera holds many benefits for the skin and health. People who have sensitive skin can also use Aloe Vera as it is very soothing and does not cause any irritation.
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps in treating blemishes, acne, and other skin problems. A minor cut or wound, a burn, or a rash can be effectively treated with Aloe Vera.
- The gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth upon regular use.
- It also delays visible signs of aging like fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Its cooling properties provide instant relief from sunburns in the summer by hydrating the skin and in winters, it helps get rid of dryness by adding moisture to the skin.
- Fragrance: Fresh, Watery, Melony.
- Skin Feel: Refreshed, Hydrated, Soothed.
- Suitable For: Sensitive Skin.
- Recommended For: Dehydrated, Irritated Skin
Vegetable Glycerine Base:
Derived from coconut plant. Cleanses,clarifies & moisturises skin. The Ph of this base matches that skin& thus suits even the sensitive types.
Rich in vitamin E, it delays fine signs of aging & moisturises skin
Rich in antioxidants, it moisturizes & maintains good skin health
Anti-inflammatory properties & moisturises skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply on wet face and body.
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.