Tea tree oil imparts a crisp, clean scent and soothes the skin with its natural healing properties. Tea tree soap is a natural alternative for acne-prone skin. It prevents blemishes with the antiseptic properties of organic tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is regarded as one of the strongest natural antiseptics known to man because of its ability to inhibit and kill the growth of bacteria, fungi, and viruses and it makes a great medicinal soap for cuts, scrapes and as a multi-purpose antibacterial and facial soap for daily use.
- Fragrance: Fresh, Watery, Melony.
- Skin Feel: Refreshed, Hydrated, Soothed.
- Suitable For: Sensitive Skin.
- Recommended For: Dehydrated, Irritated Skin
Vegetable Glycerine Base:
Derived from coconut plant. Cleanses,clarifies & moisturises skin. The Ph of this base matches that skin& thus suits even the sensitive types.
Rich in vitamin E, it delays fine signs of aging & moisturizes skin
Rich in antioxidants, it moisturizes & maintains good skin health
Anti-inflammatory properties & moisturizes skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply on wet face and body.
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.