As we age, our hair becomes thinner, frizzier, and is more prone to sun damage. It also becomes susceptible to injury and harm due to pollution and environmental factors. Hair tonics vary according to their ingredients and what effect they have on different kinds of hair. If you feel like your hair could use a little something extra, you might need a hair tonic in your life.
- The main function of Mancode Hair Tonic is to strengthen the hair roots so they do not fall off and break easily. Typically, this type of hair tonic contains extract, ginseng, or aloe vera which is good for scalp health. With regular use, guaranteed hair loss is reduced. Your hair also becomes stronger and doesn’t break easily when braided or restyling using curling.
- The easiest way is to diligently use Mancode Hair Tonic every day. You can massage the scalp with a hair tonic that contains ginseng extract, aloe vera, or other natural ingredients that are useful to stimulate hair growth.
- Choose Mancode Hair Tonic that contains anti-keratolytic, amino acids, and carbazole to fight dandruff on the scalp. With regular use, your scalp is guaranteed to be free from troublesome hair problems!
- Paraben-Free, Sulphate Free
- MAKES IT HEALTHIER, SHINY & SMOOTH.
- REDUCES BREAKAGE OF HAIR.
- REDUCES SPLIT-ENDS.
- ACT AS NUTRITION TO HAIR
- Aloe Vera
- Neem Extract
- Witch Hazel extract
- Gotu kola extract
- Coconut Extract
- Banyan Extract
- Vitamin E
- Methi Extract
HOW TO USE
- Spray it on your hair
- Work evenly onto hair and scalp
- Just comb it or leave it open or style accordingly.