We all know that Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea L.) is fairly nutritious and powerful in offering numerous hair and skincare benefits. Oriental Botanics Extra Virgin Olive oil is naturally extracted from Olives through the process of crushing or cold-pressing. Loaded with essential Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants, Olive Oil helps stimulate hair growth and improve skin health. Olive Oil is often referred to as "Beauty Secret" because it is an excellent skin moisturizer that helps stimulate cell repair for firmer and smoother skin. You can enjoy smooth & flawless skin with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is a natural remedy for preventing hair loss. This naturally potent ingredient provides optimum hair rejuvenation. It also protects your hair against dirt, pollution, and strong sun rays. For skin, Olive Oil helps to replenish your skin and prevent it from sagging and other signs of ageing. It helps to fight free radical damage on the skin. Olive Oil can be used as an ideal option to remove makeup from the skin as it does not dry out the skin and soften the skin around your eyes. Applying Olive Oil on the lips helps in making them soft & supple. The product is naturally derived and does not contain any harmful chemicals or toxins.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is obtained by crushing or cold-pressing Olives and extracting the fresh juice. It is unrefined and the highest-quality Olive Oil as it is ensured that there is no degradation of nutrients. Because of the way Extra-Virgin Olive Oil is made, it retains the authentic flavour of Olives.
- Olive Oil contains Vitamin E, which improves skin health and helps treat inflammation, acne, and dryness. It also improves skin elasticity and its regenerative properties. The antioxidants, minerals, and good fats help fight free radicals and facilitate healthy and fuller skin.
- The natural Minerals & Vitamins in Olive Oil are the key components responsible for good skin. Applying Extra Virgin Olive Oil on nails helps to bring the dry, brittle nails back to life. It makes a great ingredient for making the skin around the eyes soft & supple.
- Olive Oil moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff. The hair smoothening and strengthening qualities of Olive Oil is fast gaining recognition throughout the world. Bring your lifeless locks back to life with its moisturizing properties.
- In combination with a few other ingredients, Olive Oil can work wonders to keep your hair healthy. It can also be used as a massage oil to stimulate body muscles. The product is derived from natural Olives and is free from Parabens, Mineral Oils, & Silicones.