Video Content Moderator Manager APPLY NOW
Woovly is an AI-driven social-commerce platform that recognizes and rewards individuals for brand loyalty. With Woovly, users can promote their Makeup, Skincare & Cosmetic favourites, shop influencers’ skincare routines & makeup looks, watch top video reviews & recommendations, earn loyalty points, and brand collaborations — all from one platform.
Our patented technology uses artificial intelligence, user-generated content and engagement algorithms to create a unique direct-to-consumer channel, resulting in extraordinary and unprecedented consumer insights. Our AI auto-detects products, tags the brand and directs shoppers to the brand. This allows individuals to monetize their influence while brands simultaneously support authentic advocates.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified Video Content Moderator to join our Content Operations team.Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrated creative writing skills. As a Video Content Moderator, you will be responsible for creating discovery-worthy Beauty, Skincare and Wellness content on the platform. Content mining and posting content to be featured on the Woovly app, curating, reviewing and adding value to user-generated content, and segregating the high-quality content to channels. You should be able to perform well in a fast-paced start-up environment, work under deadlines, and have an eye to being detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, it is a plus!. If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with the content team to set, plan and implement Video Content moderation strategies.
- Make sure that items are placed in the right category, right thumbnail, feature-worthy, and are free from scams, and don't include any illegal items.
- Strong knowledge on Beauty, Skincare, and Wellness categories.
- Fair knowledge of categorising content on the basis of brands and products.
- Assist the content team to improve performance metrics of Beauty, Skincare and Wellness products on the Woovly app .
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Proofread, and edit Thumbnail, and Title posts before publishing.
- Make sure the content on the app is top-notch
- Overall Quality Check of all the content that is Featured on the app.
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in Video Content Moderation for a B2C business.
- Hands on knowledge of legal obligations in B2C business
- A good social media presence is a must.
- Experience in categorising Beauty, Skincare and Wellness brands & products.
- MBA in marketing preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Video Content Moderator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Flexible with tasks, easily adapt to change in project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Quick-learner and Strategic thinker
- Good knowledge and level of interest in Beauty, Skincare and Wellness Brands and Products.
- Strong functional skills, tech-savvy
2021-06-10|||Bangalore|||Content Operations Team||||||9JCvzH0jlhI1qZ0F|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false