Video Editor APPLY NOW
Woovly is an AI-driven social-commerce platform that recognizes and rewards individuals for
brand loyalty. With Woovly, users can promote their Makeup, Skincare & Cosmetic
favourites, shop influencers skincare routines & makeup looks, watch top video reviews &
recommendations, earn loyalty points, and brand collaborations — all from one platform.
Our patented technology uses artificial intelligence, user-generated content and engagement
algorithms to create a unique direct-to-consumer channel, resulting in extraordinary and
unprecedented consumer insights. Our AI auto-detects products, tags the brand and directs
shoppers to the brand. This allows individuals to monetize their influence while brands
simultaneously support authentic advocates.
Who are we looking for:
We are in search of a creative and professional Video Editor to join our video production
team. You will be responsible for editing photos and producing videos from raw footages for
external and internal purposes.
You will be required to assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished
products that match the Woovly’s content vision. You should ensure that the final products
are appropriate for broadcasting in terms of audio and visual elements. You will play an
important role in the company’s success as videos are the best way of communicating the
company’s message on online platforms.
If you are a creative individual and have an eye for details, we would like to meet you. Please
do not forget to send in your portfolio to us!
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Trim footage segments and combine the sequences of the film
● Make an overall video brand messaging strategy
● To ensure the production of visually appealing Ads for products on Social media platforms.
● Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing
● Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips
● Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency
● Experienced in editing UGC (User Generated Content)
● Collaborate with stakeholders from production to post-production process
● Strong background of curating and maintaining a brand's digital image and social media presence.
● Work effectively with the team members
● Any graduate with an additional qualification of Video editing, Graphic designing, Filmmaking, Cinematography or relevant field
● 1+ years of experience as a Video Editor, Video Specialist or similar role in internet Industry
● A complete portfolio depicting the works undertaken so far
● Outstanding experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects & Adobe Photoshop
● Creative thinker with conceptualising ability and excellent time management skills
2021-06-19|||Bangalore|||Post Production Team||||||3lqDM64M8b_xvy._|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false