Globus nourishing body oil is a natural blend of almond oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil and cow ghee to soothe and nourish your body. This natural blend helps relieve stress and fatigue and relaxes the body. It improves skin texture and keeps it healthy. The natural aroma of almond oil has a relaxing and calming effect on the mind and body. It is very gentle and safe to use for all skin types.
- 100% natural and organic blend of almond oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil and cow ghee.
- Perfectly balanced combination of herbs to help the skin retain moisture long after you have applied the oil.
- Alleviates sore muscles, relaxes and soothes you from head to toe
- Also improves skin texture and keeps it healthy.
- Helps you achieve a more enhanced, relaxing massage and provides countless skin nutrient benefits.
- No harmful chemicals parabens or silicones are used in making this oil.
Almonds are rich in vitamin-E, which nourishes and softens the skin when applied daily. Almond oil or its milk protects the skin from damage caused by sun exposure. The cold-pressed oil distilled from sweet almonds is the most nutritious, adds glow and deeply moisturizes the skin.
Wheat germ oil
Being a great source of vitamins B6, Folic acid and Vitamin E, wheat germ oil is said to act as an anti-aging agent for the skin. Vitamin E is a strong anti-oxidant and it promotes healthy skin as it prevents many skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and dry skin.
It is ideal for hydrating dry skin while soothing irritation, rashes and inflammation. It is reputed to enhance skin’s texture, appearance and quality.
Mustard seed oil
Mustard oil massage will help stimulate circulation to the skin. The oil is warming to the skin and helps in blood circulation.
- Cow ghee: Desi ghee or clarified butter has been an inseparable part of Ayurveda. It is full of healthy fats that provide moisture and hydration to both skin and hair.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the oil and gently massage all over the body.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes before bathing with warm water.