Aster coffee and vanilla soap is a handcrafted glycerine and shea butter based soap with vanilla essential oil. The handcrafted soap comes in a pack of two and is 65 gms each. The soap is 100% vegan, handcrafted and doesn’t include parabens and sulphate.
- Glycerine- Glycerine is a natural humectant; moisturizes, prevents moisture loss and is softening. The coffee is sourced from local farmers in Kerala. Glycerine based bathing bar with freshly crushed coffee.
- A coffee-Excellent exfoliator that reduces dead skin; skin brightener; rich source of antioxidants that protects skin from free radicals (pollution & particles); protects from sun rays; improves blood circulation that revitalises skin. Coffee along with sugar provides an amazing exfoliation, removal of dead skin cells, the caffeine minimizes the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins.
- Vanilla essential oil-100% Natural steam distilled, therapeutic grade essential oil. This enriches your soap and assists in calming and relaxing skin. Vanilla Essential Oil is known for its antioxidant, tranquillizing and relaxing properties.
- Brown Sugar- Brown sugar's granulated particles exfoliate the skin, clearing away dry and dead skin cells. This helps create smoother skin and lends a youthful glow. Brown sugar also has anti-bacterial properties and glycolic acid that keeps your skin radiant and healthy.
- Reetha (Soapnut) –Soap nut is one of the most popular ayurvedic herbs; has natural conditioning properties that help in moisturizing your skin; mildly antiseptic in nature; lightens complexion and evens out your skin tone; cools and cleanses the skin.
- Glycerine, Shea butter, Coffee, Brown sugar, Reetha (Soapnut), Castor oil, Vanilla essential oil.
HOW TO USE
- Wet the soap and form a good lather. Massage lather on face and body. Store soap and dry place after bath. Use a sustainable loofah for a great lather.