Aster handcrafted lavender soap is handcrafted with glycerine, shea butter and lavender sourced from artisans in Kashmir. The soap is high moisturising and the lavender fragrance uplifts mood and the entire bathing experience. The soap is 100% handmade, vegan, cruelty-free and paraben and sulphate free. The pack includes two soaps, 120g each.
- Glycerine based soap makes skin healthier, glowing, smooth and flexible. Glycerine is one of the best moisturizers on the skin. Since glycerine has Humectant’s properties, it retains water inside the skin
- Shea butter in soap is great for providing moisturization during shower
- Lavender essential oil-100% Natural steam distilled, therapeutic grade essential oil. This enriches your soap and assists in calming and relaxing skin. Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. The lavender oil treats anxiety, fungal infections, depression, insomnia, nausea.
- Made with no nasty chemicals, cruelty-free and use natural botanicals.
- Glycerine, Shea butter, lavender oil, reetha (Soapnut), castor oil and vitamin E.
HOW TO USE
- Moist your skin first and wet your soap. The soap produces soft bubbles and produces a good lather. Dry your soap after usage. Use a sustainable loofah to give your body a good rinse.