Super soother mask recipe with Rhassoul clay as a main ingredient. Rhassoul clay is a powerful clay known to detoxify skin and hair by absorbing dirt, excess oil and grime from the skin. Made with three powerful clays
- Made with three pure clays
- Detoxifies skin and hair
- Enhance skin tone and makes skin smooth
- Removes excess oil and deep pores oil in the skin
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Unclogs and Tightens Pores
- Reduces Surface Flaws
- Free from chemicals, parabens and petrochemicals.
- 100% natural products and free from any preservative
- For all skin types
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Rhassoul clay, Aloe vera, Bentotite clay and Lavender oil.
HOW TO USE
- Clean your face with water and pat it dry. Take two spoons of your face mask and mix with milk, rose water, water, aloe vera gel (Depending on your skin type) etc, after mixing, apply on your face and pat it dry for 10-15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Aster Pro Tip 1- Before applying your face mask, dab a small amount of eye gel or eye cream around the eyes. This will help to protect this very delicate area from dehydration.
- Tip 2: When your face mask has dried and it’s time to come off, simply place a warm, wet washcloth over your face and hold it onto your skin for a few seconds. Repeat this a few times to help loosen up and dissolve the face mask from your skin