Mom & World Mosquito Repellant Body Spray protects babies from mosquito bites in the most effective natural way. Instead of using DEET or chemical insecticides to kill the insects, it uses essential oils to repel the insects naturally. The plant oils not only work as powerful mosquito repellents. They are absolutely safe for health and the environment. The body spray is easy to use. Spray liberally on the hands, legs and other exposed parts of the body to build a protective shield against mosquitoes that lasts for a couple of hours.
Plant-Based Mosquito Repellant The tender skin and the delicate body of a baby cannot tolerate harsh chemicals. Therefore, we have banished chemicals from our mosquito repellents and instead enriched them with plant-based ingredients. Mom & World Mosquito Repellent Body Spray unleashes the power of citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, eucalyptus, neem and peppermint oil to create a magical aromatic mosquito repellent. The plant oils work synergistically to keep the blood-sucking insects that cause malaria, dengue, chikungunya at bay. Long-Lasting Effect The protective shield formed on the skin lasts for a couple of hours. Reapply as needed for lasting protection from mosquitoes. Soft Healthy Skin In addition to driving away from the dreaded mosquitoes, plant oils help in keeping the skin healthy. Blended with soybean oil and castor oil that acts as both carrier oil and moisturizer, the essential oils help in maintaining the skin’s moisture barrier and protect it from germs.
- Higher level of protection from a mosquito. Natural mosquito repellant oils including citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, eucalyptus, neem and peppermint oil are combined together to ward off mosquitoes.
- Non-sticky lightweight product. Comfortable for your little one. Spray on exposed areas of the body.
- 100% natural mosquito repellent body spray. Safe for tender and sensitive baby skin.
- Does not contain DEET, insecticides, mineral oil and harmful chemicals.
- Keeps skin hydrated with soybean and castor oil. Peppermint oil soothes the skin, and neem oil protects from germs.
- Citronella Essential Oil
- Leaf Essential Oil
- leaf Essential Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Castor seed Cold Pressed Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
HOW TO USE
- Spray liberally on the exposed areas of the body.
- Repeat every couple of hours to ensure lasting protection from mosquito-borne diseases.
- A patch test is recommended to check for allergies.