A must-have beard care essential for every short or large determined beard owner!
Man Arden Beard Balm is formulated with waxes and shea butter to replenish, moisturize and hydrate the skin while restoring, fortifying and stimulating beard growth. It penetrates into your hair follicles to nourish from root to tip. With this beard balm you will get a healthy and clean beard and the refreshing, energizing sensation will revitaliz the beard. The 2-in1 balm and wax produce great results in conditioning, softening and thickening thin facial hairs and helping create new natural hairs for patchy beard owners. It is currently the biggest trend on the market for men in maintaining their beards to wear a full beard to be proud of and that looks good to people.
- A 2-in-1 balm and wax that brings fuzzy, wavy and curly facials hair under control.
- Creates a thicker and fuller looking beard while softens and conditions coarse and rough beard.
- Gives a little hold for shaping and styling, non-greasy and lightweight covering up to 24hrs of protection and performance.
- This beard balm has been designed with a formula to deliver proteins and vitamins into facial hair to create thicker hair strands.
- The product is free from harmful chemicals such as paraben, sulfate, silicone and mineral oil.
- Candelilla Wax
Candelilla wax is a natural emollient with excellent conditioning property derived from Euphorbia Cerifera, a plant indigenous to Mexico.
- Shea Butter
The fat extracted from the seeds of the fruits of African shea tree forms a protective coating on the hair shafts and keeps the facial hair conditioned and healthy.
- Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil helps to unclog the hair follicles by dissolving the excess sebum that obstructs the pores, thereby facilitating beard growth.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, extra virgin variety of olive oil is valued for its hair-growing potential.
- Castor Oil
A natural source of ricinoleic acid, omega-3 & 6 fatty acids and vitamin E, castor oil is a good moisturizer and hair growth booster.
HOW TO USE
- Take a small amount of Man Arden Beard Balm and rub it between the palms.
- Massage the beard preferably on slightly damp facial hair starting from the roots and slowly move outwards in long strokes towards the tips.
- Comb and style your beard.
- For best result, apply Beard Balm on beard freshly cleansed with Man Arden Beard & Face Wash.