The hair on your face is not the same as the hair on your head. Facial hair requires a specialized grooming regimen!
Beard Softener by Man Arden gives your beard a healthy and groomed look. Softens and conditions unruly, coarse and rogue beard hair to make your beard hair more manageable, smooth and groomable, tamer and better against your skin. Nature intended for you to have a beard but strong styling is up to you. Achieve a meticulously groomed look while enjoying a softer, more touchable mane with this softener. Infused with a precious natural oils blend, vitamin E and numerous other active ingredients to keep your facial hair conditioned, smooth and soft while leaving the skin beneath your beard feeling hydrated and itch-free.
- Man Arden Beard Softener is light and non-greasy and penetrates moisture from face to ends.
- It softens the coarse beard hair and easily tames and shapes your beard each day.
- Gets quickly absorbed deep into your beard hair, making them softer and stronger without any greasy residue or heaviness.
- A leave-in conditioner that softens unruly, coarse and rogue beard hair to make your beard hair more manageable.
- Calms under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier, groomed beard look.
- The product is free from harmful chemicals such as paraben, sulfate, silicone and mineral oil.
The natural wax produced by bees is an excellent beard stiffening and thickening agent.
Aloe Vera Juice
A superior source of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and enzymes, aloe vera is known for its soothing, nourishing, healing and protective properties.
The natural emollient extracted from cacao beans is a powerful beard softening agent.
Shea butter is packed with natural fats in addition to vitamins E, A and C that keep the beard hair nourished and strong.
The wax derived from the stems and leaves of candelilla shrub is a natural conditioning agent for the facial hair.
HOW TO USE
- Take a small amount of the Beard Softener and rub it on clean and dry beard.
- Start by rubbing on the cheek and work outwards in long strokes towards the tip.
- Comb and style the beard.
- For best result, before applying the Beard Softener wash beard with Man Arden Beard & Face Wash.