Whether you sport a full beard or a handlebar moustache or a goatee or mutton-chop whiskers, Man Arden Beard Wax - Styling with Strong Hold & Matte Finish helps you style your facial fuzz to your liking. This wax has a fast melting action that makes it second to none among beard grooming products. The multiple benefits of Man Arden Beard Wax result from the synergistic action of the ingredients in it. Handpicked pure oils are infused with beeswax and botanical butters to give your beard excellent texture, styling and fullness. It nourishes and moisturizes hair and facial skin, helps reduce hair breakage and split ends, thicken and soften hair for a fuller beard and relieves skin itching under beard.
- Man Arden Beard Wax helps to give your beard the perfect style and nourishment with strong hold and matte finish
- This wax contains a blend of botanical butters, natural oils, beeswax, and vitamin E that moisturize the beard and the skin underneath, support hair growth
- Also, helps to reduce split ends, and make hair softer and thicker that help to give you a fuller beard effect without the overwhelming shine or greasy residue
- It contains no harmful ingredients and works equally well on beards of men from different ethnicities, be it white, black, Hispanic or Asian
- Gives rich texture and matte finish, helps thicken and soften hair for a fuller beard
- The product is free from harmful chemicals such as paraben, sulfate, silicone and mineral oil
The wax secreted by bees to build the honeycomb is not only a powerful beard styling agent. It is also known for its protective property.
The natural butter extracted from the kernels of the African shea tree forms a protective barrier that minimizes moisture loss from the facial hair so that the well-groomed facial mane retains its style for a longer time.
This premium plant butter is a source of antioxidants that protect the skin and hair from the harmful effect of free radicals generated when your skin is exposed to environmental pollutants and UV rays.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Packed with fatty acids and antioxidants, extra virgin olive oil helps minimize beard hair damage.
Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil with a consistency similar to human sebum helps to maintain sebum balance in the hair follicles.
The fatty acids and ricinoleic acid in castor oil can easily penetrate the hair roots and help promote beard growth.
HOW TO USE
- Scoop a small amount of wax about the size of the thumbnail and rub it between the palms.
- Evenly spread the melted wax starting from the root and moving outwards towards the tip of the facial hair. If needed apply a little more wax in the same way.
- After your entire beard is covered with the beard wax brush and style it.
- For best result, apply the wax to dry beard freshly washed with Man Arden Face & Beard Wash.