A richly blended belly butter to gently and safely moisturize and nourish mama's stretching skin. Mom & World Belly Butter with Pure Cold Pressed oils, Rosehip Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil and Olives conditions your growing belly with cocoa and mango butter. This natural formula can keep your skin smooth and supple as your belly stretches throughout pregnancy and even post-delivery. Safe For Mom And Baby - Mom & World Belly Butter contains no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS, and it won't irritate your skin so you can use this balm with peace of mind. Pamper yourself with our luxurious, natural products during your nine-month stretch. Pamper yourself with our luxurious hydrating body butter. The moisturizing cold-pressed oils melt into your skin elastin and relax you. Get relief from dry skin and itching. Soothing argan, wheat germ, coconut, mango & cocoa butter, botanical oils and other natural ingredients like beeswax and aloe vera gel eliminate cracked skin and inflammation to ease discomfort and make your skin as soft as a baby’s bottom. Cocoa Butter & Mango Butter - Our high-grade butter is full of emulsifiers and antioxidants to both maintain skin elasticity and soothe dry, itchy skin. Beeswax: Beeswax is a wonderful natural barrier to irritants but also allows the skin to breathe. It is a humectant, attracting water to the skin and helps maintain skin moisture. Aloe Vera: It has a moisturizing emollient effect that, combined with oils and other fats, is ideal for stretching skin.
- Belly butter with mango and cocoa butter
- Soothing, emollient-rich blend relieves dry, tight, stretched pregnant belly skin of the mamas while nourishing the belly before and after pregnancy.
- Body Butter -Creamy, rich texture and the natural aroma melts with your body heat to provide comfort to the itchy & stretching belly, breasts, and hips to help discourage stretch marks.
- Use daily on pregnant belly, hips, or anywhere that needs pampering. This herb infused emollient blend helps comfort itchy & stretching belly, breasts and hips to help discourage stretch marks.
- Cocoa Butter
- Mango Butter
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Moring OIl
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Coconut OIl
- Sunflower Oil
HOW TO USE
- Rub onto stretching skin every morning & night
- Massage onto belly, breast & hips often to condition and promote elasticity.