St.Botanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Conditioner has been specially formulated to repair dry & damaged hair for full, thick, voluminous, shiny & healthy looking hair! The amazing hair conditioner ingredients include Biotin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, & Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins for glistening looking hair.
Biotin and Collagen, infused with the most efficacious natural extracts not only promotes healthy hair growth but also prevents hair dryness, increases the elasticity of the hair cortex, thereby strengthening hair, minimizing hair breakage and helping hair grow longer, healthier and thicker.
This conditioner helps protect your hair against different types of styling damage and is safe to use on colour-treated hair. When used with StBotanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Shampoo, it instantly gives visible results and protects against future styling damage. Pair this conditioner with other products from StBotanica Hair Collection to fully protect and rejuvenate your hair.
The professional-quality formula of StBotanica Biotin & Collagen HairConditioner contains Biotin and Collagen, which conditions hair to boost shine and smoothness. It provides a solution again visible damaged hair instantly and helps repair the hair fibre from within, strengthening against breakage, so you can keep styling.
- Together With Silk Protein, and Avocado Oil, the Formula Promotes Hair Growth From Inside and Smooth Its Structure. Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 Ensures That the Hair’s Shine is Restored Leaving It Soft and Full of Luster Helps Give Each Strand of Hair a Beautiful Boost
- The Goodness of Shea Butter Locks in Moisture, Keeping the Scalp Well-nourished and Protected Throughout the Day.
- The Natural Saw Palmetto, Nettle Lead Extract Blend Thickens Existing Hairs and Stimulate Dormant Hair Follicles Into Growing Newer, Healthier Hair.
- Avocado Oil
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Pro-Vitamin B5
- Vitamin E
- Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins
HOW TO USE
- After shampooing with StBotanica Biotin & Collagen Hair Shampoo, smooth a generous dose of the conditioner over damp hair, concentrating on the more damaged areas (mid-lengths and ends).
- Leave it on for 3-5 minutes to allow it to penetrate fully and repair each strand, then rinse thoroughly.