Man code Men's Soap Collection is truly one of a kind. Each bar was designed with a perfect blend of pure - organic - natural elements giving you the ultimate, indulgent at-home. A Charcoal cleansing bar absorbs excessive oil along with the dirt from the skin. This gives you an oil-free look. Charcoal soap has the amazing ability to control facial oil and draw away the impurities that build up in the pores. It is also effective in the removal of dead cells, thus providing clean and flawless skin soap for men - luxury soap for men - luxury bath essentials - soap for dry - dull - tired - rough skin - dirt and bacteria removal soap - deep cleansing soap - body - face bar - natural ingredients extract soap
- We all expose our skin to the most harmful pollutants and many other chemicals along with dirt and bad stuff throughout the day. When they all together attack your skin, it develops acne and blemishes leading to skin problems. You require a much better cleansing tool to make sure every little particle is removed effectively from your skin. That is exactly where Mancode Charcoal Deep Cleansing Soap
will assist you.
- Enhance your bathing routine with the amazing Mancode Charcoal Deep Cleansing Soap. It has skincare ingredients that take care of your skin by soothing itchiness, redness, and irritation. It improves the general health and immunity of the skin. With strong anti-inflammatory properties, your skin can
feel the soothing effect it always deserved.
- With the power of activated charcoal, Mancode Deep Cleansing Soap helps you keep your skin clean and clear all the time. This charcoal soap also acts as a gentle exfoliator and helps reducing acne
- Combines properties of shea butter and wheat germ oil to draw out toxins from your skin
- Reduces acne
- Shea butter moisturizes your skin
- Treats oily skin
- Activated Charcoal
HOW TO USE
- Bar Soaps Are Just as Effective as Body Wash for Getting Rid of Dirt and Bacteria on Your Skin - If You are Using Bar Soap on Your Body - Rub the Soap Directly onto a Wash Cloth or Loofah and Get a Really Good Lather - Then Apply to Wet Skin.