Sutatva’s Cold Pressed Almond Oil is 100% natural and brings you the benefits of this wonderful miracle nut.
Cold-Pressing is the process of extracting oil from seeds at normal temperature in a natural way without any chemical treatment.
Almond or Badam is also known as the ‘Miracle Nut’ or ‘the king of nuts’ in Ayurvedic healing. With its oily, heavy, mild hot potency, it pacifies the vata, pitta doshas, and kapha dosha.
Almonds are a tonic for the brain, blood, skin, hair, bone, muscle and the body.
Hence Almonds have had a long use as an essential ingredient in Ayurveda for their diverse benefits. Cold Pressed Almond Oil is a blend of the best almonds grown organically and then cold pressed methods is used to extract the oil.
- Almond and its oil moisturize and nourish the skin.
- It is a wonderful oil for baby massage as it helps keep their skin supple and soft. Apply it before or after bathing the baby.
- You could add a few drops in your children’s milk to enhance their memory & immunity.
- Its also a wonder oil for hair and helps in hair growth, smoothing & keeping them moist.
Gurbandi almond oil extracted from cold-pressed technique retains its natural benefits. It is a powerful nutrient which can be taken with milk.
HOW TO USE
- Cold Pressed Almond Oil massages, tones, relaxes, nourishes the skin and muscles tissue. This flushes the toxins from the body and gives luster to the skin.
- It can be also used for skin and hair massage.
- It is known to act as a great nourisher for skin and improves skin tone.