Early morning quickie:
- Packed with rutin and spinach, antioxidants inside will help fight free radical damage caused by a blue screen from your laptop. Also has Vitamin C, E, and A that promotes skin turnover brightens skin and also has anti-aging properties. 1800-pizza?
- Turmeric provides glow and luster to your skin while soothing and healing skin. just in time for the zoom meeting
- Tea tree oil calms your skin, prevents and reduces acne scars leaves your skin smooth and clear. quarantine valentine!.
Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, 3-o-ethyl ascorbic acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Kaolin, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay) Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua.
How to Use:
- Massage a thick layer onto the face and neck.
- Ignore texts for 5-10 minutes, rinse with cold water, and post: #readytobingeagain