Bentonite, also referred to as Montmorillonite, is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays, composed of aged volcanic ash. The name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton Wyoming.
Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an electrical charge when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
- Its anti-inflammatory property helps in treating blemishes, acne, and other skin problems. A minor cut or wound, a burn, or a rash can be effectively treated with Aloe Vera.
- The gel is extracted from the leaves of the plant and when applied to the skin, softens dead skin cells leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth upon regular use.
- It also delays visible signs of aging like fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Its cooling properties provide instant relief from sunburns in the summer by hydrating the skin and in winters, it helps get rid of dryness by adding moisture to the skin.
Vegetable Glycerine Base:
Derived from coconut plant. Cleanses,clarifies & moisturises skin. The Ph of this base matches that skin& thus suits even the sensitive types.
Rich in vitamin E, it delays fine signs of aging & moisturises skin
Rich in antioxidnats, it moisturises & maintains good skin health
Anti-inflammatory properties & moisturizes skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply on wet face and body.
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.