If you're tired of spending money on acne creams and ointments but failed to get the desired results, it is time to take some homemade remedy approach.
Considering the multiple benefits you get, homemade and natural herbal soaps are turning more and more popular.
- A blend of honey and cinnamon is highly effective for healing wounds and treating skin itching problems.
- It is also effective for treating blackheads.
- Cinnamon is beneficial for oily or combination skin types. It helps tighten skin pores and makes your face clear and smooth.
Vegetable Glycerine Base:
Derived from coconut plant. Cleanses,clarifies & moisturises skin. The Ph of this base matches that skin& thus suits even the sensitive types.
Rich in vitamin E, it delays fine signs of ageing & moisturises skin.
Rich in antioxidants, it moisturizes & maintains good skin health.
Anti-inflammatory properties & moisturizes skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply on wet face and body.
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.