The Neem Tree is an evergreen tree that is part of the mahogany family and is a common feature of the drier regions of India, Southeast Asia, and parts of Africa. Neem bark, leaves, fruit, seeds, and oils all contain medicinal qualities.
- Antiviral inhibits the growth of viruses
- Anti-fungal inhibits the growth of fungi
- Antibacterial destroying the growth of bacteria
- Analgesic providing pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory reduces certain signs of inflammation, swelling, or tenderness
- Antimicrobial destroying the growth of microorganisms
- Vegetable Glycerine Base, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Neem Oil, Neem Leaves
HOW TO USE
- Apply on wet face and body.
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.