Our pimple clear face wash is used for reducing acne, smoothing out the skin, and removing dark marks. This is a 100% natural face wash that has a fruit acid derived from sugar cane. Glycolic acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, therefore removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin faster. This way it keeps the pores of the skin unclogged and prevents acne. It also lightens brown marks through exfoliation.
- A pure and gentle ayurvedic anti-acne face wash Contain natural fruit acid derived from sugarcane which controls acne breakout.
- Unclogs pore and reduces oil & sebum production
- Removes dark spots and dead skin cells
- Lightens brown marks through exfoliation
- Works best for oily and acne-prone skin
Acne, whether we are talking about little blackheads or a big acne cyst, all starts from dead cells getting plugged up within our pores. And since glycolic helps to loosen those dead cells from each other, it helps reduce acne. The glycolic acid in this face wash removes a good amount of the stores of excess pigment, helping to even out overall skin tone. It also stimulates collagen production, which helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
When applied to the skin, salicylic works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and inflammation. This decreases the number of pimples that form and speeds healing. Salicylic acid can get deep into your skin to do its job. It also encourages exfoliation of the skin and unclogging of pores.
Aloe vera in this face wash keeps your skin hydrated & healthy. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent and antiseptic properties. It also helps in treating sunburn & tones and softens your skin.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that is effective at reducing UV damage in the skin. It also protects your skin from free radical damage.
HOW TO USE
- Apply the cleanser to your face by rubbing hands along your entire face.
- Rub the cleanser gently into your skin in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Wash off the cleanser by splashing water onto your face.
- Pat dry with a towel.