Versatile multi-tasker St.Botanica Jojoba Oil is a real team player. The Golden Jojoba oil is rich in Vitamin E - and its antibacterial abilities make it super for deep-cleaning pores. It's gentle enough to use right from the bottle to moisturize skin, condition hair, or massage into dry nails and cuticles. Great for use on kids, too!
Jojoba oil is a top choice among health and beauty experts for its wide range of applications and gentle healing properties. Extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, jojoba oil is hypoallergenic and safe for use on all skin types. The oil's high concentration of Vitamin E promotes healthy, soft and clear skin, while its antioxidant-richness helps to prevent the breakdown of healthy skin cells, known as the free-radical process.
- Jojoba oil can be added to your preferred shampoo or facial cream for an added boost of Vitamin E healing.
- It’s powerful enough to use as a leave-in conditioner to help relieve dandruff, dry and brittle hair and is great for men looking to tame and moisturize beards or mustaches.
- The perfect all-natural makeup remover, it takes off foundation and mascara easily and gently.
- Jojoba oil can be used as a natural aftershave, and is a favorite carrier oil for diluting your favorite essential oils.
- Pure Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply undiluted oil to skin or nails to moisturize.
- Deep condition hair by applying to scalp after shampoo, or by adding a few drops to your favorite shampoo or conditioner.
- Use as massage oil alone, or with a few drops of essential oil.