Greenberry Organics Community Hand Sanitising Gel is designed to kill germs and is an effective formula that ensures total hygiene. It is a 72% alcohol-based solution to reduce bacteria on the skin. It is enriched with moisturizing ingredients and aloe vera extracts. This hand sanitising formula is gel-based and helps to keep the hands soft, fresh and germ-free. These sanitiser bottles are convenient to carry along with you anywhere.
- Made with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. This is a waterless sanitising gel. Which contains aloe vera extracts for moisturisation as well.
- Perfect for all-day sanitising needs and can be kept in the pocket too. The sanitising gel also contains oils of tea tree, lemon and neem as well which protect the hands naturally.
- An effective way to use it - Use your hands when you do come in touch with any other person or touch any substance. Spread generously and rub on the hands till finely absorbed. The sanitising gel is gentle on hands and doesn’t dry them off.
- Distilled Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Gel* (USDA Organic), Xantham Gum, Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate, Neem Essential Oil* (USDA Organic), Lemon Essential Oil* (USDA Organic) & Tea Tree Essential Oil* (USDA Organic)
HOW TO USE
- Take a small amount and rub your hands thoroughly to cleanse your hands for protection from germs, including viruses.