Medium GynoCups is absolutely safe to use and also very easy to manage. Now girls going to school no more have to face the challenges of blood leakage and can confidently focus on their classes and studies. With GynoCups, we hope to inspire so many girls around the world and empower them to achieve more.
With GynoCup Wash Liquid, cleaning and managing your menstrual cups becomes even easier. With only 5-6 drops of GynoCup Wash Liquid, you have a bacteria-free and fresh cup that is ready to be used for the next change. For girls who are in their beginning stages in the menstrual world, managing the hygiene quotient is more comfortable with GynoCup Wash Liquid.
- Soft, comfortable & convenient.
- Leak-free &\and odorless.
- Wearable up to 12 hours.
- 100% medical-grade silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm/cold water and Soap. Take any of the following comfortable position: standing or squatting
- Try to insert your thumb and index finger to reach the knob; Slide upwards and pinch the base of the cup firmly.
- Squeeze the cup gently and remove it by tilting in sideways to release the air.
- Empty the contents into the toilet and wash the cup with a menstrual cup wipe provided along with it.
HOW TO CLEAN THE CUP
- During the menstrual cycle, wash menstrual cup with hot/cold water.
- Take the menstrual cup wipe with a dry hand, wash menstrual cup with the menstrual cup Gynowash to get a rich lather.
- Rinse it well to clean it thoroughly.
- Beginning and end of the menstrual cycle, boil menstrual cup for 5-7 minutes in water to sterilize it.
If the sterilization of menstrual cups (20 minutes) is not possible, ensure to clean it thoroughly as per directions before use.