Give your hair style a makeover with the Man Arden Hair Gloss Wax. The perfect formula for your hair to create long-lasting styles. Enriched with beeswax and several natural ingredients this hair wax provides excellent control, manageability and anti-frizz benefits with a gloss finish. It allows you to maintain the desired shape for a long time and your hair looks shiny and good looking. This wax delivers a medium to strong hold that adds definition to smooth or wavy hair with an exceptional shine. Apply lightly to dry hair for increased control or heavily to damp hair for defined waves and added shine.
- Hair wax designed to deliver medium to strong all-day hold with a glossy shine.
- Light weight hair wax that locks your look in place without leaving any residue behind.
- Non-greasy texture, allows you to maintain clean barber-style looks or defy gravity with a volumizing high hold that washes away without a mess.
- The formula is excellent for fly away control and edges, while the signature fragrance adds another layer of style enhancement.
- A wax styler delivering maximum definition to create strong and long lasting shapes.
- Works best in short to medium length hair, can be used in all hair types.
- This product is water soluble and washes out when shampooed.
- The product is free from harmful chemicals such as paraben, sulfate, silicone and mineral oil.
Apart from helping in styling the hair, beeswax locks moisture into the hair strands and smoothes the frizzy hair.
- Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter softens and moisturizes hair.
- Mango Butter
Mango butter minimizes moisture loss from the hair and helps repair the damaged hair cuticles.
- Moroccan Argan Oil
Argan oil is an excellent source of vitamin E and omega-6 fats that keep hair hydrated and healthy.
- Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil imparts glossiness to the hair strands and makes hair more manageable.
HOW TO USE
Take a small amount of hair wax and rub it between the palms. Distribute it evenly through damp or dry hair. Style your hair with fingers. Reapply, if needed.