Ingredient: Finest quality, extra virgin (first press)Olive oil obtained by crushing and extracting organically grown Olive fruits(Olea euryopia ) using mechanical, cold press method(Under 25 C).Free of any additives, Hexane, Mineral Oil, Perfume, colourants.
Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants, rich in Vit E & A and hydrating squalene that helps skin cells to regenerate and maintain their elasticity, softness. It also helps to make your hair stronger, longer, less frizzy, soft and shinier.
Net Wt.: 200 ml
HOW TO USE
- As an effective moisturizer: The light texture of olive oil loaded with Vit E makes it a perfect non-sticky moisturizer that protects your skin for long and suits all skin types. After you have showered, leave your skin a little damp and massage the olive oil and allow it to get absorbed. If you have dry skin, apply the oil before going to bed, and let it stay on overnight.
- To remove makeup: Moisten a cotton pad with olive oil and use it to remove makeup on your face & eyes.
- Anti-wrinkle oil: Has anti-ageing properties, so massage your face regularly with a little Olive Oil.
- To strengthen your nails: Apply regularly on nails to prevents and treats hangnails and keeps cuticles and hands super soft.
- Against dry & itchy skin: A wonderful “humectant” that draws moisture into your skin! Massage regularly on damp skin to keep it soft, nourished and smooth.
- As a carrier oil for body massage: A light and quick absorbent body massage oil for adults and kids.
- Add your favourite essential oil to it and enjoy a wonderful aromatherapy body massage.
- For soft, shiny hair: Rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture making it extra soft with more volume. As a hot treatment, massage slightly warmed up Olive oil deeply into your hair and scalp for a few minutes. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo wash.
- Treat dandruff and itchy scalp: Mix Olive Oil with few drops of essential oil like Rosemary /peppermint to treat dandruff issues. Or apply a mix of Olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice to reduce scalp irritations and flakiness.
- Manage brittle ends or frizzy curls: Natural, deep conditioning nature of Olive Oil helps to soften your hair, making it more manageable with regular use.
- Use as a leave-in conditioner, run it through your hair locks after a shower, to help bring moisture back to the hair so that it looks healthier and shinier.
If allergic to an ingredient, pls skin test before first use.