The simple style of wooden comb carved out of Neem wood known to have antibacterial & antifungal properties. Natural, eco-friendly, non-invasive way to set your hair strands efficiently. It is durable, suitable for all hair types, less harsh than plastic combs. A wooden comb works well even with very long or densely curly hair than plastic combs. Wood can absorb the scalp’s natural oil, sebum, and spread it throughout the hair shaft during combing.
- This comb is carved out of Neem wood(Azadirachta Indica ) which is known to have antibacterial & antifungal properties.
- Neem Wood Comb is a natural, eco-friendly,non-invasive way to set your hair strands efficiently.
- The herbal way of keeping your hair & scalp healthy with improved blood circulation!
- A wooden comb works well even with very long or densely curly hair than plastic combs.
- Wood Combs are durable, suitable for all hair types, less harsh than plastic combs.
- Plastic combs may cause static charge build-up on hair thereby making it brittle and highly susceptible to breakage.
- Helps to control hair loss and dandruff. Also, give relief to the itchy scalp.
- If you oil your hair, then it will distribute oils throughout the strands and it won’t even cause snapping.
- This comb has 2 types of teeth. The fine teeth side should only be used after using the broad medium teeth.
Size: 18cm L X 4cm H x 1cm W
Dip a clean piece of cloth in any natural oil (such as olive, jojoba or coconut oil) and then rub this all over your wooden comb. Slowly remove dirt from the comb running the cloth through each tine. In case there is a stubborn residue left, scrub the comb gently with an old toothbrush. Do this is at least once a month.
Rinse the comb and use a soft toothbrush to clean between the tines. In the end, again, make sure to use a dry cotton cloth to get rid of water from the comb. Do not immerse the comb in water.