Relax and unwind with our organic foot soak after a long day! Epsom salts infuse through the skin, draw out toxins, help remineralize the body, and act as a mood elevator. Baking soda sloughs off dead skin. Lavender soothes and zesty lemon perks up skin cells.
- Magnesium & Sulphur
Magnesium helps reduce inflammation and improve muscle function. Sulphate helps flush out toxins and help relieve stressed and strained muscles.
Helps calm the skin and soothe inflammations.
Helps boost blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
Rich in magnesium and sulphate, epsom salt helps relax muscles and relieve pain. It also helps reduce swelling in the feet and makes skin softer by lifting up the dead skin that can be removed using a mild exfoliator post soak.
It helps control the bacteria that grows in between toes and nails and nicely cleanse the feet. It also helps in softening the skin.
Lavender essential oil
It helps improve blood circulation and ease strained muscles. Rich in anti - microbial compounds like eucalyptol as well as polyphenols, it helps inhibit bacterial growth.
Lemon essential oil
Rich in flavonoids, it acts as an antioxidant and antimicrobial agent. It boosts blood circulation and helps reduce inflammation.
Helps relax your senses with its earthy calming scent.
HOW TO USE
As a bath salt
- Add a spoonful of the product into a tub filled with warm water.
- Stir and soak in the tub for 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
As a foot soak
- Add a spoonful of the salt in a bucket full of warm water.
- Stir in and soak your feet in the bucket for 10 minutes, then scrub your feet with our JC loofah.
- Rinse off with warm water, pat dry and moisturize with your favourite JC foot cream.