The sweet seductive fragrance of jasmine has always enchanted people of all ages. By blending the essential oils of two most aromatic jasmine cultivars popular in India, Madurai Jasmine & Mogra, in our handmade soap we are welcoming you to enjoy a blissful shower experience. Oriental Botanics handmade soap assures a rejuvenating bath time. Made with premium ingredients procured from the finest natural sources and eliminating chemicals from our products we have created amazing handcrafted soap that not only purges your skin but also provides intense hydration and superior nourishment.
- Luxury handcrafted soap made with the finest natural ingredients. Chemical free. Suitable for all skin types.
- Alluring fragrance of Madurai Jasmine & Mogra oil blend. Apart from awakening your senses, the essential oils are rich in antioxidants that keep the skin healthy and supple.
- Enriched with organic cold pressed oils such as Virgin Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. They deliver moisture and nutrients to the skin.
- Vitamin E adds antioxidant property to the soap. It fights signs of skin aging and preserves youthful appearance.
- A deep conditioning and nourishing natural soap. Mild and gentle. Cleans thoroughly and leaves skin moisturized and healthy.
Madurai Jasmine & Mogra:
Madurai jasmine, also known as Madurai Malli, is a jasmine cultivar that originated in Madurai in Tamil Nadu. You will never find a woman in Tamil Nadu who had never adorned her tresses with garlands of Madurai jasmine. Mogra is another jasmine cultivar popular across India. The sweet scented mogra, also known as Jui, Chameli or Mallika, is believed to be the favourite flower of Goddess Laxmi and God Vishnu.
In addition to its sweet fragrance, rose possesses antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. Adding rose petals to the bathwater has always been a part of luxury bath rituals.
Natural Plant-Based Emollients:
With multiple premium plant oils and butter present in the soap, your skin will not only retain its healthy oil balance but its moisture barrier will be strengthened by cleansing with this soap. Plant oils produced through the cold-pressed extraction method are loaded with skin-friendly nutrients. Shea butter soothes the skin and keeps it hydrated for a longer time.
To minimize free radical induced cell damage we have included vitamin E in our soap formula. Vitamin E preserves the skin’s elasticity and fortifies the moisture barrier.