MANCODE Beard Growth Oil is enhanced with Natural Ingrediants like Almod Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, etc that promotes Facial Hair Growth. This oil is enriched with multiple natural nourishing ingredients that infiltrate into the hair follicle roots, repair & activate the dormant hair follicles, in-crease nutrient absorption and accelerate hair growth. Protection of hair follicles. Formation of a healthy environment for hair growth. Working as a softener and conditioner at the same time, this great beard oil offers deep moisturizing, curing your brittle, weak and scratchy beard. Even after the first use your beard will be more manageable and way softer. Beard balm is simply a leave-in conditioner that moisturizes, conditions, softens and helps style your beard. Most beard balms contain shea butter for softening and moisturizing, sweet almond oil for conditioning and booting growth, and a protectant (such as beeswax) for sealing in moisture
- FIGHTS BEARD DANDRUFF Beard dandruff, perhaps more commonly known as beardruff, ranks right up there in popularity with beard itch. Regarding the latter, when you itch your beard, dry beard skin flakes start to fall on your clothes, your desk – you get the not-so-appealing appearance of beardruff.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: Mancode Beard Growth Oil for men enhanced with Natural Ingredients like Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, etc promotes Facial Hair Growth. It promotes healthy beard and mustache growth. It also strengthens the beard and provides a deep nourishment to the hair follicles leading to healthy, stronger, frizz free beards. It also ensure your beard looks even from all ends. It naturally moisturizes your skin as well from underneath your beard.
- IMPROVES YOUR BEARD’S APPEARANCE with Mancode Beard growth oil improves the overall look of a beard. It adds shine to a dull-looking beard, it helps get rid of knots and tangles that make it harder to comb or brush the beard, and it makes it softer.
- Mancode Beard Balm prevents Itchy Beard That exact same layer, when you apply balm soon after applying the oil, can help in sealing the oil into your beard and gives you even better results in terms of moisturization and itchiness relief.
- Directions for Use: Scrape a Small Amount of Balm and Rub Between the Palms of Your Hands Until Smooth. Gently Work for Your Hands Onto Your Beard and Style. Soft & Conditioning Style & Tames the Beard Keeps It Healthy No harmful chemicals No side effect