Reusable Menstrual Cup
GynoCup is a silicon-based, most advanced menstrual cup for a tension-free period. Made up of 100% medical-grade Silicone, the cup gives you leak-proof protection for upto 12 hours with the freedom of indulging in sports, travel and other activities. It is soft, comfortable, odorless, economical, easy to use and reusable for upto 5 years.
GynoCup is worn internally and collects menstrual fluid inside instead of absorbing it, thereby maintaining the natural vaginal pH levels without drying it out. It maintains your hygiene without giving any rashes or uneasy feeling of wetness. It is a much safer method than pads and tampons and is highly recommended by doctors.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm/cold water and soap.
- Take any of the following comfortable position: standing or squatting.
- Try to insert your thumb and index finger to reach the knob, slide upwards and pinch the base of the cup firmly.
- Squeeze the cup gently and remove it by tilting in sideways to release the air.
- Empty the contents into the toilet and wash the cup with a menstrual cup wipe provided along with it.
HOW TO CLEAN
During the menstrual cycle, wash menstrual cup with hot/cold water.
Take menstrual cup wipe with a dry hand.
Wash menstrual cup with the menstrual cup Gynowash to get a rich lather. Rinse it well to clean it thoroughly.
Beginning and end of the menstrual cycle: Boil menstrual cup for 5-7 minutes in water to sterilize it.
In emergency/travel, if the sterilization of menstrual cups (20 minutes) is not possible, ensure to clean it thoroughly as per directions before use.