Set of two Natural Bath Scrubber sponge pads made using the roots of Vettriver (Ramacham/Khus Khus grass).
- Natural,farm-fresh Vetiver grass, dried and cut and then carefully sewn together with cotton fabric to make these Bath loofah pads.
- Use the scrubber sponge pad at bath time to gently exfoliate, rejuvenate and polish your skin.
- It helps to remove dead cells, prevents acne, pimples, prickly heat and improves the blood circulation on the skin surface.
- Unlike the commercial plastic loofahs & scrubs, this Vetiver natural scrubber is beneficial for skin health.
- Vetiver root is traditionally known to have a cooling effect on the body, replenishes moisture in dry and dehydrated skin.
- Its deodorizing natural aroma helps to keep your skin healthy and fresh day long.
- This scrubber Loofah pad has a perfect palm-size, with an elastic band on the fabric sponge side for a firm grip while scrubbing.
- 100% Handmade by trained rural women
HOW TO USE
Wet your skin with a quick, warm, shower. Firmly hold the scrubber pad through the elastic band. Use the scrub on wet skin or with soap or bath gel. Soak the scrubber pad for a while in the water before use to make it softer on your skin. After use, rinse thoroughly with water and leave to dry naturally. Natural product, ideally replaces the scrubber pad after 10-12 uses for hygiene reasons.