Nutriment Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter is also a primary ingredient in chocolate. Chocolate is made up of cocoa butter and cocoa powder, often with milk and sugar.
- The non-oily formula keeps oiliness and stickiness at bay.
- keeping your skin feeling fresh.
- improves your skin's natural moisture-holding capacity.
- Organic Cocoa Butter, Aloevera Extract
HOW TO USE
- Apply cream on your face and body gently for 10-15 minutes into the area until it is absorbed for softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin
- Wipe off the excess cream residue using moist cotton or wet tissue.