Shea Butter, with its slightly smoky smell, is extracted from the seeds of Shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa )native to West Africa. Traditionally harvested & handpicked by African village women. This butter is Certified Organic, cold press extracted without refining or fractioning to retain the nutrients of this skin superfood.
- 100% Pure, Organic, Unrefined, Raw, African Shea Butter with its natural smoky aroma
- A best anti ageing moisturiser that is ideal to keep skin soft, supple, nourished and naturally radiant
- Heals dry & Itchy skin improves skin elasticity and hence is wonderful as Belly butter.
- Promotes Hair Growth, repairs breakages, mends split ends.
- Provides protection to hair strands from sun & pollution.
- Reduces facial lines, wrinkles and gives a silky feel to the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Take a small amount of Shea butter on the palm of your less frequently used hand.
- When the butter melts, dip the fingers of the other hand in the liquid and apply to the skin or hair/scalp, rubbing it in.
- You may also use a double boiler or microwave to soften or melt the butter.
- Perfect for Do-It-Yourself skincare recipes, soaps, lotions, lip balms, skincare creams.