Tired of stubborn dark circles, puffy under eyes and fine lines? Then this is for you!
Packed with antioxidant-rich Tamanu seed oil, Vitamin E & K packed Prickly Pear, this helps lighten and brighten the under-eye area while easing out fine lines. Chia seed naturally tightens the skin and helps to diminish bags and sagging while nourishing the delicate area.
HOW TO USE
- Dab 2-3 spots around your eyes.
- Gently massage under the eyes with your fingertips applying least amount of pressure.
Antioxidant: Flavonoids in essential oils such as Lavender and Geranium oils protect from free radical damage.
Phenols: Found in essential oils such as Eucalyptus oils. Phenols are antioxidants that protect against sun damage and free radicals and soothe inflammations.
Plant vitamins: Vitamin E keeps the scalp hydrated and nourished.
Fatty-acids: Sweet Almond, Tamanu, and Grape Seed Oils are rich in saturated and unsaturated fatty acids such as palmitic, omega 3, and stearic acids that nourish the skin.
Terpenes: Blood Orange Essential Oil is rich in monoterpenes that soothe the skin and stimulate blood circulation.
- Age: 13 years and above
- Skin type: all skin types
- Gender: Unisex product
- Expecting and breastfeeding mothers: Consult with a physician prior to use.
PATCH TEST is advisable before adding a new product to your routine. Apply the product on your inner elbow/jawline and observe for the next 24 hours. If there’s no reaction, you can apply the product on your face. If the skin is sensitive, continue the test for 7 days. This helps ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient. If irritation occurs, please discontinue the product and consult a dermatologist.
- Camellia Seed, Prickly Pear Seed, Chia Seed, Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Tamanu, and Hazel Seed Oils - Rich in essential fatty acids, these oils nourish and hydrate the scalp.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Rich in terpenes, such as eucalyptol, and polyphenols that help soothe inflammation and protect against free radical damage respectively.
- German Chamomile Essential Oil - Rich in chamazulene, it helps soothe irritated skin inflammations.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil - Rich in monoterpenes, such as linalool and geraniol, these oils help soothe inflammations and heal the skin.
- Geranium Essential Oil - It is rich in monoterpene alcohols that helps soothe the skin and improves skin texture over time.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Rich in Phenols and flavonoids antioxidants, these oils act as antioxidants and stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.