Are you always on the lookout for products to prevent acne, whiteheads, blackheads, or treat dull skin? Well, your search stops here and at this product 'Activated Charcoal scrub mask’.
Your skin pores need to be clear from dirt, excess sebum, and pollution in order to prevent the formation of acne, whiteheads, and blackheads. And it needs to be exfoliated once in a while to shed off the dead skin cells to reveal the new skin layer thereby making your dull skin bright!
And this is exactly what our Activated Charcoal scrub mask does to your skin. It clears away dirt, excess sebum, and pollution thereby preventing the formation of acne, whiteheads, and blackheads. The gentle walnut scrub particles help in exfoliating the dead skin cells thereby making your skin bright.
- Can be used as a scrub, mask, and spot treatment
- Reduces acne, removes pollutants, and refines pores
- Removes and prevents whiteheads and blackheads
- Disinfects the skin and soothes inflammation
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Instantly makes the skin soft and bright
- High in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties
- Suitable for all skin types
- Artificial fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Phthalate-free
- 100% Vegan. Cruelty-free. Made in India
What's in it for my skin?
- Decongests all your clogged skin pores thus minimizing the formation of acne
- It treats acne, scars and soothes skin inflammation
- Removes whiteheads and blackheads thus keeping your pores clean
- Heals damaged skin, blemishes, and wounds
- Enhances the quality of the skin by removing toxins and dirt
How to use it?
- Apply a thin layer of the Activated Charcoal scrub mask on a clean & dry face
- To use it as a mask, let the mask sit for around 10-15 minutes
- To use it as a scrub or an exfoliator, wet your face and then massage the product in circular motions for about 2-3 minutes
- To use it as a spot treatment, just apply the mask to the required spots on your skin
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
Activated Bamboo Charcoal
- Unclogs skin pores remove toxins, pollutants and clear dead skin cells
- High in antibacterial and antifungal properties that help treat acne
- Helps in decongestion of clogged pores thus inhibiting acne formation
- Helps in soothing skin and also has anti-aging properties too
Tea tree oil
- Helps in reducing skin infections and acne
- Disinfects skin, soothes inflammation, and relieves the pain of minor burns, sores, bites, and cuts
- Lightens scars and replenishes the skin’s natural oil balance
- Promotes collagen production which is responsible for firming and toning your skin
- Collagen production also rejuvenates your skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- High in antioxidant properties and plays a huge role in blocking free radicals which are majorly responsible for the skin aging process
Full ingredient list
DM Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glycerol Monostearate, China Clay, Zinc Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Propanediol, Bentonite Powder, Walnut Shell, Aloe Vera, Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Sunflower Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil, Benzyl Alcohol (And) Ethylhexylglycerin (And) Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Bioactive extracts, ie, Chamomile extract and Liquorice extract