Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum L.) is an age-old ingredient known for its multiple skin and hair care benefits. The Oriental Botanics Organic Sesame Oil is extracted from Sesame seeds through the process of cold pressing. The cold pressing ensures there is no degradation of any of the nutrients present in the seeds. Organic Sesame Oil is a powerhouse of many nutrients that provide the oil with its nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is loaded with Vitamin E, K, & other essential nutrients. Due to the immense benefits offered by Sesame Oil, it has become an essential part of lifestyle for many. Sesame Oil is loaded with antioxidants that help fight free radicals or unstable molecules that can harm your skin's cellular structure. Its potent anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing inflammation and swelling on the skin. The oil has hair darkening properties that help in retaining the natural colour of your hair. If you are suffering from hair loss, applying Sesame Oil to your scalp will facilitate hair growth and prevent baldness. It is also used as an effective hair loss treatment. It helps in improving blood circulation in the scalp, thus promoting The Organic Sesame Oil as naturally derived and is free from any harmful chemicals or toxins.
- The Sesame seeds are cold-pressed to extract pure oil from them. The process of cold-pressing ensures that the nutritional value of the seeds is intact. Sesame oil quickly penetrates the skin and scalp. It helps to increase blood circulation and leaves the skin soft and radiant.
- Organic Sesame Oil is also an excellent source of Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. It is also rich in other nutrients like zinc, copper, magnesium, calcium, and iron, as well as Vitamin B-6. These constituents provide protective, nourishing, and detoxifying effects to help in repairing the skin and hair.
- It is an all-natural Oil that works as a great absorbent, repairs damaged skin and is an excellent massaging oil. Sesame Oil is pure and has natural and organic properties that help condition, nourish, and smoothen from head to toe.
- Massaging the scalp with Sesame oil is the best way to nourish the scalp and hair topically. The health of the hair and scalp is specially enhanced. It helps hair becomes black, long, and deep-rooted. Applying Sesame Oil on the head also helps in inducing sound sleep and happiness.
- The high concentration of Omega-6 fatty acids in cold-pressed Sesame Oil yields its moisturizing properties, making it an ideal skin moisturizer. It helps to make the lashes and eyebrows grow thicker and longer. It is pure oil derived from natural seeds and does not contain Parabens, Silicones, or Mineral Oils.