Shaving the sensitive skin is no longer a hassle with Man Arden Shaving Foam. With cooling menthol, hydrating aloe vera and antimicrobial tea tree oil infused in the shaving foam, you now have a lower risk of experiencing shaving-related irritation, inflammatory reactions, razor burns, ingrown hair and skin breakouts. The thick creamy lather enables the razor to glide smoothly on the skin. The result is a clean shave with less risk of cuts, bruises and inflammation.
- The thick creamy lather spreads evenly, softening the beard. It helps lift hair from the base as you glide the razor on the beard area. Without friction, you enjoy a close shave.
- Enriched with aloe vera, this moisturizing shaving foam leaves the skin hydrated and smooth. It protects the skin from drying out.
- The antimicrobial activity of tea tree oil helps fight inflammation and acne. Furthermore, tea tree oil works as an astringent, it helps provide rapid relief from irritation caused by shaving. Cool and refreshing menthol creates a cooling sensation that leaves the skin refreshed and healthy.
- Gentle on the skin. Ideal for the sensitive skin that cannot tolerate harsh ingredients and is prone to razor burns. Helps protect the skin from irritation and burning with 0% alcohol.
Aqua, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Laureth-23, Triethanolamine 99%, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Tea Tree Oil, Fragrance, Aloe Vera Extract, Linalool Oil, Citronella oil, Menthol, Propellant.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before each use. Hold can upright and press the nozzle, releasing foam on your hand.
- Apply foam evenly and spread over face, beard.
- Rinse with water.