HOW TO USE
St.Botanica 100% natural and pure Sweet Almond Oil is an amazing moisturizer from your head to your toes. It can works wonders for your hair, scalp, face, body, and feet – leaving the skin soft and healthy. Obtained from the dried kernels of the Almond tree, Sweet Almond Oil is one of the more well-known carrier oils. Unlike most lotions, this oil quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates the skin. It does not leave a sticky feeling and does not contain any chemicals. Almond Oil is perfect for massaging. Sweet Almond Oil is a really good carrier oil for essential oils – it mixes well with other oils and has no odour. As it hydrates and nourishes skin, sweet almond oil also relieves inflammation and irritation.
- Rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Promotes cell regeneration.
- Luxurious and lightweight oil.
- Amazing for hair, skin and aromatherapy.
- Ideal for dry, damaged and sensitive skin.
Take a few drops of Almond oil and gently dab the oil on your face with your fingers.
- Then in slow circular motions using only your fingertips massage the oil onto the skin. Circular motions helps to regulate the blood flow on your skin which when combined with the oil does wonders for your skin.
Gently massage the oil directly onto the scalp of your head and then to the entire length of your hair to maintain lustrous and healthy looking hair.
- It can be use for Body Massage and as a Skin oil as well.