The first in the country, this TWC tampon is unique because it comes with a one-time use cardboard applicator that is completely biodegradable. The Woman's Company tampons have an absorbent core, which has the removal cord sewn into it. This core is wrapped in a special safety layer, which prevents the fibres from remaining inside your body. These tampons are made using super soft, organic cotton to provide maximum comfort. A completely safe, organic, and natural option, these biodegradable tampons are free from chlorine or dioxin and are unlikely to cause allergies.
- Super-absorbent tampons with applicator for a comfortable period
- Made in Barcelona using certified organic cotton
- Comes with a cardboard applicator for ease of use
- Ultra-soft and rash-free tampon won't cause allergies
- Environment-friendly biodegradable packaging for sustainable disposal
- Free from chlorine or dioxin
- 100% Natural and Organic Cotton
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands with soap and water. Tear the paper wrap from the edges to take out the cardboard applicator, which already holds the tampon inside it.
- Hold the tampon string and pull on it quickly and firmly a couple of times to make sure it is secured to the tampon.
- Sit comfortably on the toilet seat or in a squatting position or stand with one leg raised and resting on the toilet seat. Locate your vaginal opening with your fingers.
- Place the applicator top at your vaginal opening at a slight upward angle. Now slide the outer tube of the applicator slowly and gently inwards till your fingers touch your body. Use your index fingers to touch your body. Use your index finger to push the inner tube of the applicator all the way inside.
- This will release the tampon and push it inwards inside your vaginal canal. Once this happens, the applicator will be released from the tampon.
- Now pull the applicator out gently and throw it in a bin. Wash your hands with soap and water.
- The tampon is perfectly inserted when you do not feel it inside your body. If you feel any discomfort, remove the tampon using the string and try again with a fresh tampon.
- The tampon can be removed by slowly pulling the string downwards and outwards. Once the tampon has been removed, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Wrap the used tampon in toilet paper and throw it in a bin.